Verizon is not just getting the new BlackBerry Bold 9930You Can See NJTechReviews\’s Review Of The Verizon BlackBerry Bold 9930, By Clicking Here.), They are also getting the BlackBerry Torch 9850! It will be availed on www.verizonwireless.com September 8, and it will be in Verizon Wireless Stores on the 15 of September. It will cost $199.99 with a 2-year customer agreement. The BlackBerry Torch 9850 has the highest resolution screen on any BlackBerry Smartphone, it has a 3.7inch high-resolution touch screen display with a resolution of 800 X 480. Some of the other main features are a 1.2GHz processor, it is Global Ready, 3G Coverage from Verizon Wireless, 5 mage-pixel camera, 720pHD Video Recording,WiFi, GPS, bluetooth, 16GB MicroSD Card pre-installed, and BlackBerry OS 7. BlackBerry OS 7 is the newest Operating System for BlackBerry’s. It has HTML5 performance, optimized zooming, Liquid Graphics, Newest version of BBM(BlackBerry Messenger), and much more! The BlackBerry Torch 9850 looks like a great a smartphone! It will be amiable for purchase from www.verizonwireless.com on September 8 for $199.99 with a 2-year contract; If you’d rather get it in person you will have to wait for September 15. More info as we get it, but in the mean time you can see the Press Release below.
VERIZON WIRELESS INTRODUCES BLACKBERRY TORCH 9850 SMARTPHONE
BlackBerry Torch 9850 to be Available on the Nation’s Most Reliable Network
BASKING RIDGE, N.J. – Verizon Wireless today announced the new BlackBerry® Torch™ 9850 smartphone will be available online at www.verizonwireless.com on Sept. 8, and in Verizon Wireless Communications Stores on Sept. 15.
Watch videos, play games and stay productive on the largest display and highest resolution on a BlackBerry smartphone to date. Powered by the new BlackBerry® 7 operating system, customers can enjoy the next generation BlackBerry browser with optimized zooming, panning and HTML 5 performance. BlackBerry® Balance is now integrated, allowing secure access to business information while preventing it from being copied into, sent from or used by personal applications. Customers can stay connected to their personal and business lives while in or out of the office.
- 3G coverage on the nation’s most reliable network
- 3.7-inch high-resolution touchscreen display (800 x 480) with trackpad navigation
- 1.2 GHz processor
- Global Ready™ – Quad band with support for UMTS, HSPA, GSM, GPRS and EDGE allowing customers to enjoy wireless voice and data service in more than 200 countries, including more than 95 with 3G speeds
- 5-megapixel camera with flash and 720p HD video recording capabilities
- Wi-Fi b/g/n, GPS and Bluetooth® 2.1
- 16 GB microSD™ card pre-installed, with support for up to 32 GB microSD card
- Liquid Graphics™ technology combines a dedicated high-performance graphics processor with a blazingly fast CPU and stunning high-resolution display to deliver a responsive touch interface with incredibly fast and smooth graphics.
- Premium version of Documents To Go is now included at no additional cost, offering customers enhanced document editing features, as well as a native PDF document viewer.
- The newest release of BBM™ (BlackBerry Messenger) now extends the real-time BBM experience together with a range of apps including gaming and social networking.
- Updated Social Feeds app has been extended to capture updates from media, podcasts and more, all in one consolidated view.
- Universal search capability now supports voice-activated search, allowing customers to simply say what they want to find on their device or the Web.
- BlackBerry Balance administrator can remotely wipe business information from the device while leaving personal information intact.
Pricing and availability:
- BlackBerry Torch 9850 smartphone will be available for $199.99 with a new two-year customer agreement.
- Customers that purchase a BlackBerry Torch 9850 smartphone will need to subscribe to a Verizon Wireless Nationwide Talk plan beginning at $39.99 for monthly access and a smartphone data package starting at $30 monthly access for 2 GB of data.
For more information on Verizon Wireless products and services, visit a Verizon Wireless Communications Store, call 1-800-2 JOIN IN or go to www.verizonwireless.com.