Verizon Wireless has some great tips for Halloween. Last year around 41 Millions children went Trick or Treading according to the US Census. The top priority is usually safety, and that they kids can build lasting Halloween memories. Verizon Wireless has some tech-saftey applications for parents to use, and all of them can be accessed by your smartphone. If you need to find directions to a house to go trick or treating, use VZW Navigator. It can prove you turn-by-turn directions. They are also over 100 apps available that will help you find the perfect costume! In order to make sure that your children are safe, use VZW Family Locator. It will let you locate your family members by their phones and send text messages all, at the same time. A great app that comes in handy all year round and during Halloween is any of the flashlight apps! They are a must have for any phone, and some of them are free. Not sure about the weather, just get the Weather Channel App. There are also many Halloween Themed games available. To everyone have a safe and happy Halloween and be sure to get a lot of candy! You can see all of Verizon Wireless’s Halloween Tips Below!
Verizon Wireless Halloween Tips
Last Halloween there was an estimated 41 million potential trick-or-treaters – children 5 to 14 – across the United States according to the U.S. Census Bureau. With such a large number of costumed children running around, parents want to make sure their little ghouls and goblins are building lasting Halloween memories but safety is often their first priority.
Verizon Wireless has a few tech-safety tools and applications that parents can use from their smartphones to keep their children having fun and staying safe without joining them door-to-door or worrying from home.
Safe and Fun Trick-or-Treat Tech Tips:
- Get an early start on your trick-or-treating route and plan your path with VZ Navigator. VZ Navigator tells you where you are and what’s nearby, providing turn-by-turn directions.
- Still not sure about your Halloween Costume? Use one of the several costume idea apps like 100+ Halloween Costumes that help you with homemade costume ideas or deals in stores.
- To help make sure your children are staying together use Verizon Wireless Family Locator. You can locate multiple family members at the same time and send messages. It provides you with detailed location information and updates on their whereabouts.
- Make sure your trick-or-treaters path is illuminated and download a flashlight app to their phones. Some apps even offer a strobe light function to keep it fun.
- Not sure if the weather is going to end the trick or treating night early? Download the Weather Channel app and keep a close watch.
To continue the fun at home once the trick-or-treating is over try out apps like Catch Halloween Candywhich challenges players to catch candy while avoiding spiders and pumpkins or play around in a virtual haunted house with Haunted House HD.