Back at thew 2017 Consumer Electronics Show, which by the way was only around two weeks ago, ZTE finally gave us some information on it’s crowdsourced smartphone. While the device was announced with two unique features; eye tracking and a self-adhesive back. Not much other information about the device itself was unveiled.
Well, it has been about two weeks since ZTE started the Kickstart campaign for the device and full specifications have been posted. The Hawkeye is packing a 2.0GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor with 3GB of RAM, 32GB of internal storage with a micro SD card slot, Dual SIM Cards, a dual lens back camera, and more.
ZTE’s Hawkeye should land later this year, but you can get your pre-order in now for $199. You can also see the full specifications below.
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 (Octa-core 2.0GHz)
- OS: Android Nougat (OTA update support)
- Display: 5.5″ FHD (1920 x 1080)
- Camera (Rear): Dual Lens 13MP + 12MP with optical zoom
- Camera (Front): 8MP
- Memory: 3GB RAM / 32GB ROM (expandable with additional 256GB)
- SIM: Dual SIM slot (additional slot may be used with MicroSD for storage)
- Battery: 3000 mAh
- WIFI 802.11 b/g/n/ac 2.4GHz/5GHz • BT4.2 / HFP1.6
- Other Features: Fingerprint sensor, Hi-Fi audio, NFC, USB Type C, Quick Charge 2.0