The Long Awaited 4G LTE Upgrade for the Motorola XOOM is finally here! Verizon Wireless and Motorola Mobility have announced that existing XOOM Customer can upgrade to Verizon’s Insanley Fast 4G LTE Tomorrow. The Motorola XOOM 4G LTE Version will be sold in Verizon Store and online at www.verizonwireless.com For $449.99 with a 2-year contract on October 13. To do the upgrade XOOM customers go here: www.verizonwireless.com/Xoom4GLTEupgrade. There you can get all of the instructions on how to begin the upgrade to 4G LTE. You should get your 4G LTE Upgrade XOOM in around Six business Days. The 4G LTE Upgrade is free and customers do not have to change their data plans. Keep in mind you should back up all of your info before sending it for the 4G LTE Upgrade. We are very excited that the upgrade is finally here, and we cannot wait to test it out. You Can See Our Full Review Of The Verizon Motorola XOOM, By Clicking Here. Just some quick features, it has a 10.1-inch widescreen HD display, 32GB of built-in space, Android 3.2 Honeycomb, 2(two) cameras, and much more. You can see the full press release below.
MOTOROLA XOOM 4G LTE UPGRADE AVAILABLE TOMORROW
Upgrade to Add the Speed of the Largest 4G LTE Network in America
BASKING RIDGE, N.J. – Verizon Wireless and Motorola Mobility, Inc. (NYSE: MMI), today announced the Motorola XOOM 4G LTE upgrade will be available for existing Motorola XOOM customers beginning tomorrow. The Motorola XOOM 4G LTE will be available in Verizon Wireless Communications Stores and online at www.verizonwireless.com beginning Oct. 13 for $499.99 with a new two-year contract.
Starting tomorrow, Motorola XOOM customers can visitwww.verizonwireless.com/Xoom4GLTEupgrade for complete instructions and to begin the 4G LTE upgrade process. Customers should expect to get their updated Motorola XOOM with 4G LTE back in approximately six business days. The 4G LTE upgrade is free of charge and customers do not have to change their current data plan when upgrading to 4G LTE. Customers are encouraged to back up any personal information prior to shipping.
Faster speeds and connections enhance the Motorola XOOM experience, allowing customers to download songs in seconds and movies in minutes. Customers should expect average download speeds of 5 to 12 Mbps and upload speeds of 2 to 5 Mbps in 4G LTE mobile broadband coverage areas. When customers travel outside of a 4G LTE coverage area, the Motorola XOOM automatically connects to the Verizon Wireless 3G network, enabling customers to stay connected from coast to coast.
- 10.1-inch widescreen HD display
- 32 GB built-in storage (actual formatted capacity is less), with microSD card slot supporting additional 32 GB
- Android™ 3.2 Honeycomb – supports Google™ Mobile Services including GmailÔ, YouTube™, Google Talk™, Google Search™, Google Maps™, Google Movies™, Google Books™ and Android Market™
- Dual-core 1 GHz processor
- Adobe® Flash® 10- enabling the delivery of rich Flash based web content including videos, casual games and applications
- 2-megapixel front-facing camera for video chats over 4G LTE, 3G and WiFi
- 5-megapixel rear-facing camera with LED flash
- Motorola XOOM customers will have the option to choose one of the following mobile broadband data plans:
- $30 monthly access for 2GB monthly allowance
- $50 monthly access for 5GB monthly allowance
- $80 monthly access for 10GB monthly allowance
For additional information on Verizon Wireless products and services, visit a Verizon Wireless Communications Store, call 1-800-2 JOIN IN or go to www.verizonwireless.com.
Visit www.verizonwireless.com/4GLTE for more information about Verizon Wireless’ 4G LTE network.